Monday, November 12, 2007

Milk and Cookies,Chinese bakers and Pirates..




"The Boy" decided that today was a good day to play school. He thinks school is fun...It is at our house. We worked on his writing, his word list and then some math. Thanksgiving pictures were colored and hung on the fridge. Then it was lunch time. Pasta Salad..his favorite. After lunch it was play time and "The Boy" told me a story.



Once there was Chinese man who worked at a construction site. He liked his work but his favorite thing to do in the whole world was baking....cookies.


"Why cookies?" I asked. After giving me the evil eye he resumed his story.


One day a terrible MONSTER came and destroyed the construction site . All the cranes were knocked over and the equipment was ruined. The Chinese man was really angry and vowed revenge ("The Boy" plays a lot of RPG on the PS2).


" AH! revenge MUHAHAHAHAHA !?" I laughed manically..GRRRRRRRRR MOM!


ANYWAY!...The Chinese man had a plan, he would bake a bazillion cookies and trick the MONSTER into eating them, then he would call his pirate friends to help him defeat the monster who was now too full of cookies and couldn't move.


Just as they were about to finish him off the MONSTER begged for mercy.


" Please if I had some milk I KNOW I would never destroy a construction site again"


So the Chinese man gave the MONSTER all the milk he wanted and he and the Pirates and the Chinese man became goods friends forever. The Chinese man asked the MONSTER to help him clean up/repair the construction site and the MONSTER agreed.


" Right after I finish my cookies and milk"





MONSTERS...ya gotta love'em


No comments: