Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Household Tips for the holidays...

This sign is above the door to the kitchen.







You are leaving the man cave when you enter this door. I am wondering why the guys don't see this warning? They go in, forage, eat my stuff, litter, and leave. I asked them why they ate this way. They told me it just in their nature. I asked them why they didn't leave my kitchen the way they found it..again with the nature crap.



I added Mistletoe and a not quite right Cuckoo clock to the mix. Maybe a fear of parasitic plants or mad cuckoo birds would make them reconsider and cancel all futher assaults.








So far the warnings have gone unheeded.I guess I'll have to pull out the big guns.



I'm thinking of adding one of these ...


2 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

I need one of these...the mistle toe does send out mixed signals. I like mixed signals.

Papa Jim said...

Men will forage, even under the threat of death. Civilization has thanked us for it -- our wives and moms obviously have not.

BD @ BusyDadBlog.com