Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I HAZ NEW FRENS ?


To anyone who has visited my site and actually looked around ;p You may have noticed the map that shows my visitors worldwide. I often wonder how my three readers travel to all those places to post a comment and return home so quickly.Thanks Guys! BUT anyways..you can check and see where your readers are from..so I did. Here are some of them.


To the readers in Beverly Hills:

If you are looking for my Christmas gift, Rodeo Drive sounds like a good place to shop.You have heard of it..yes?


To my other readers in California:

Let the guys from Beverly Hills shop (there are more of them)


To the reader in Australia:

I would love me something with a pouch, which can hold yet another gift..Hoppy Christmas!


To the readers in France and Switzerland:

Wine and chocolate, no explanation necessary.


To my other readers in Europe (UK):

Chip in some Euros toward the wine and chocolate,I really like the good stuff.


To the readers in Japan and China:

Something small and electronic..no mini Godzillas please.


To my other readers in the U.S:

A Walmart gift card(s) will be fine.


Now I hope you know I am writing this in jest..or am I? I really love having readers from all over. I'm sure most of them found me from my comments at other sites.Which makes me appreciate my three (maybe four) constant readers even more.Thanks again and I'll have my Christmas wish list to you a.s.a.p.


4 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

It is pretty cool to know that people all over the world are checking you out. That's why it is always nice to wear pretty underwear.

andrea77 said...

Hey where's my gift? I am a diva sister. I just want to have lunch with my diva sisters. Hey you world travelers. Join up. Hop on a plane. The more the merrier. Same spot, same time, same booth & bartender. See you there!!!

Peggy Sez.. said...

mrs. g.:
Nobody told me about the pretty undie rule just the clean one..bummer.

Peggy Sez.. said...

andrea77:
WELL! It's about time you showed up.I can use a lunch,just say when ;p