Thursday, January 31, 2008

True confessions...

January has been a month of changes for me, starting with this...




Never mind about this,I just thought it was cute.


Some more of this.



And OMG these are soooo tasty! Thank goodness they only sent ONE package of these..this time MUHAHAHAHAHA !!



There has been a WHOLE LOT of this. Grunt! Groan! Sweat!


And even some of this. Git down wit my bad self...Well not TOO far down.





And so far I've lost !!???.............No silly not that much!







This much .



YEA ME!!!!!




5 comments:

A Man Among Mommies said...

Hey good for you... I too am dropping the pounds, but just with better eating and more exercise... For me Pizza, Coca Cola and Beer are my enemy...

Doing a little lunchtime blog hopping while 7.5yo is at school, 3.5 yo is relaxing with mom and baby is sleeping on Mom...

Peggy Sez.. said...

todd:
Man you just named the some of my favs..except it's Dr. Pepper for me.I think working out with the weights has been my life saver. Keep up the good work on your "weight loss" journey.Thanks for stopping by,come see us anytime!

Mrs. G. said...

Yea, you. Keep going!

Anonymous said...

GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY GO PEGGY

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Yay for you!