Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday...Horrorscope

Greetings Peggy --



Here is your horoscope for Thursday, May 15:



Don't worry too much if you can't make up your mind today -- that's just part of the game. Every now and then, your decision-making powers take a break, so you ought to be able to wait it out.









Holy Moly Crap! Just when I thought I had it all figured out...Damn Cosmos!




Cross this off the list Willy...Willy?





Disclaimer: Penguin Practical Jokes * did NOT put the polar bears on the endangered species list...much.

*Also known as PPJ'S sometimes confused with PBJ'S (Penguin Bad Jokes..or was that the sandwich thing..wait now I'm confused)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent this on to the guys overseas...I told them I suspected the penguin was a Marine...

Peggy Sez.. said...

hope:
Willy will be proud to serve!