Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wicked Wednesday...The Unusual Request

The little sexy housewife was built so well that the TV repairman couldn't concentrate on his work. Whenever she came inside the room,he'd jerk his neck right out of joint to look at her.

When he'd finished she paid him and said, "I'm going to make a...well...unusual request. But you have to first promise me you'll keep it a secret."
The repairman quickly agreed and she went on.

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing to talk about. My husband is a kind, decent man and he has a certain physical weakness, a certain disability, and now, I'm a woman and you're a man..."

The repairman could hardly speak when he said, "Yes; yes!"
"And I've been wanting to do it ever since you came in the door..." She smiled
"Yes; yes!" He smiled in return.

She continued, "Would you help me move the refrigerator?"

No comments: