Sunday, December 21, 2008

Monday...Tom Presents Our Holiday Home Tour



As a result of everyone in this house recovering from what we are now calling "The Virus That Makes You Glad You Cleaned The Toilet In That Place NOBODY Can See Unless They Are Sitting On The Floor Next To It" our Holiday Home Tour is not as festive as we would have liked. But the show must go on and with Toms help as guest poster it did.




It takes a lot out of a guy to decorate a tree! Santa has to hang just right.




All the ornaments are not hanging on one side...HEY!...Who's doin' this me or you?




What do you do with those tiny pumpkins from Halloween and Thanksgiving? You make Snokinmen that's what!
Pay no attention to that GINORMARAMAS stocking hanging in the background...YES...I have been that good!




Mom loves Gargoyles. Doesn't he look Christmasy?





I helped Mom with this wreath,but without my cuteness it's nothing..HA HA!




One more picture to make you laugh. Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas!
Want to see more homes on the tour? Go to Jen's for the list!

14 comments:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Oh, so sorry about the stomach bug. No fun at all. :-(

At least Tom was able to step up to the plate and did so wonderfully well. Your snowkinmen are so cute!

Jen said...

Love the Snokinmen, and the gargoyle, I forgot to include our Christmas Minis Tirith in our Holiday Home Tour, an ugly ugly piece of incredible sharp-edged lead that came with a Lord of the Rings DVD boxset one year and now takes pride of place in the centre of our Christmas table.

Hope you get over the bug.

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Okay, that pumpkin snowmen idea is genius!

dkuroiwa said...

Hey....I've got a couple leftover teeny tiny pumpkins from Halloween....great idea Tom!! I'll put my boys to work on that tomorrow morning!!
Good post, young man.

I hope you are all on the mend...from that dreadful sounding ailment...though I think we had that last year. no fun. no. no fun--at--all!!

Anonymous said...

What a charming host! I adore the pumpkin snowmen--and the gargoyle. I wrap a little bow around my Michelangelo David sculpture--holiday modesty y'know:)

alison said...

LOVE love love the pumpkin snowmen. Will have to make them next year. And even gargoyles can celebrate Christmas, he looks quite jaunty with the Santa hat on. Sorry you all were sick. Thanks to Tom for a great job hosting the open house.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I hope you tipped the tour guide well! Clever use of one holiday tradition in an entirely different holiday.

Badness Jones said...

Love the Christmas gargoyle! I hope you're all feeling better.

Merry Christmas!

Fannie said...

Oof, terrible time of year to be laid up. But your tree looks great!

mimi's mommy said...

Thanks for sharing even while your ill. We love your "pumkmen". So cute. Get better soon.

Barbra said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the virus...

Those snowkinmen are SO CUTE!

Amy Y said...

You guys did awesome decorating!

We've had a touch of a bug here, too... well my youngest has anyway. It's no fun! :( Hope your house is all better soon!

smalltownme said...

The pumpkin snowmen are so clever!

Thanks for letting us visit, and I hope you're all OK soon.

Susan said...

Loving the antler look!

Happy Holidays and hope everyone feels much cheerier!