Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday....Me

Dear readers,

You may remember this problem I spoke about in January. The "Light at the end of the tunnel" is heading straight for me....
The engineer is frantically blowing his horn while yelling "Git Outta Tha' Way WOMAN!"...
I have my ear to the track and swear I can hear disaster a-comin. But I am frozen apparently hypnotized by the pretty light.


So today I am paying a visit to my Health. Care. Provider.(approved by my Almighty Insurance Provider)to request a better living through science remedy...Available Now At My Nearby Pharmacy..Dispenser Of All Things Needed To Survive The Coming Crap.

Wish me luck.


Love,
Me!

6 comments:

Karen Jensen said...

Luck!

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Fingers crossed!

dkuroiwa said...

I have to go to the temple this week for prayers and chanting so will throw one in along with ours for you. Hey...I'm thinking that any help is good!!
Do you need a charm? Let me know!!

Anonymous said...

:::tapping watchface to make sure its working properly:::

Well?
What's the word, mama?
Don't make me come up there.

dkuroiwa said...

Saturday...Me...just checking in on you...wondering if you're doing okay. Might the "no news is good news" adage work here?
I do hope all is good and groovy with you.