Friday, August 14, 2009

Thursday...It's back to school kids

A student comes to a young professor's office after hours.
She glances down the hall, closes his door, kneels and pleadingly says. "I would do anything to pass this exam."
She leans closer to him, flips back her hair, gazes meaningfully into his eyes.
"I mean..." she whispers, "...I would do...anything."
He returns her gaze. "Anything?"
"Anything."
His voice softens. "Anything??"
"Absolutely anything."
His voice turns to a whisper.
"Would you...study?"

3 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I would have said wash mmy and cut my grass for 20 years.

Coffeypot said...

After all these years I have finally found you and put you on my blog roll and how do you show my new found adoration, you quit bolgging. (sniff, sniff) is it BO or bad breath? What?

Peggy Sez.. said...

Coffeypot:

No it's not you sweetie..Between the back to school shit,emotional upheaval amoungst my damn friends and a death in the freakin family(no not me) my plate has been full-o-crap.I WILL be back as old Arnie sez. Watch for me next week!