Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday...Countdown To Thanksgiving...Week Three..WARNING Extra Spicy !





20 Things That Sound Dirty At Thanksgiving


1. Talk about a huge breast!

2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.

3. It's Cool Whip time!

4.If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!

5.Whew, that's one terrific spread!

6.I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.

7. Are you ready for seconds yet?

8. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?

9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!

10. Don't play with your meat.

11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.

12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?

13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!

14. You still have a little bit on your chin.

15. How long will it take after you stick it in?

16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.

17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!

18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen!

19. How long do I beat it before it's ready?

20.  ????????????????????????????????

OOPS! I only have 19..Help a fellow blogger out will ya..Give me number 20.

7 comments:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Gah! Writer's block. I can't think of anything at all.

Anonymous said...

How many pounds is it?

Coffeypot said...

How bout:

First you slide your hand in….

or

Take out the giblets so you can stuff it…

dkuroiwa said...

You're ready when that little thing pops out.

dkuroiwa said...

well...du-uh...my suggestion was already there. must think more....

It's been in there for such a long time!

dkuroiwa said...

do i do housework? no.
did i get holiday shopping done? no.
i DID think about this most of the day....my brother came up with a good one...

*No one does it better than Grandma.
:-)

Peggy Sez.. said...

ALRIGHTY THEN...

We have a winner...Debbie (dkuroiwa) from wayyyyyyy over yonder in Japan.

I. AM. STILL. LAUGHING!!!!