Monday, January 14, 2008

Breaking News!!

"The Boy" finally pulled his second front tooth! It was a struggle, but his persistence won out. When asked to comment on this wondrous accomplishment " The Boy" had this to say...



"First my tooth went this way..then it was backwards, then it stuck out, then it popped out!"






Update: We have now learned that our whistling and spitting talents are much improved. Sticking out our tongue is now considered cute and we have become fluent in that often attempted but never mastered "Daffy Duck" language...


Sufferin Sucotash!

Update: I have been informed by cartoon experts that Sylvester The Cat coined the above phrase.I say,I musta took a wrong turn in Albuquerque.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I bet he loves drinking with a straw now!

Peggy Sez.. said...

melissa:
"The Boy" sez straws ARE the bomb but now thay are even more fun.;p

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

TWO straws!