Thursday, February 7, 2008

Chinese New Year...





The Rat



Years: 1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008



Positive Character Traits: Charming and ambitious



Negative Character Traits: Short-tempered and sometimes sneaky



Most Compatible with: Dragon, Monkey, Ox



Famous People Who Have This Sign: Ugly Betty star America Ferrera, dancer Gene Kelly, chefs Mario Batali and Julia Child, actors David Duchovny and Hugh Grant






I was born in the Year of the Snake...How about you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of horoscopes. They're vague and general enough to be applicable in any situation. I remember when we read "Snow Flower and the Secret Fan" in book club that the characters kept referring to the person as a "rat" or "boar" or "monkey" and it amused me.

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Rooster.

I knew that, but always forget until I see a chart again.

Tara R. said...

Year of the Tiger. I think I read somewhere that my husband and I are incompatible according to these signs. Oh well...

blog hopping = etcetera

Maureen said...

I'm a Rat!

Wow. I never thought I would boast about that....

;)

Maureen
Blog hoppin'