Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mardi Gras...Fat Tuesday

( Sung to the tune of The Beverly Hillbillies)...I didn't write that...



Well today is Fat Tuesday and I bet'cha know the drill.




They said show us yer boobs..come on..give us a thrill.




I said a handful of beads ain't worth going to jail.




But I did it anyways...Guess I'm goin' to hell.


For beads that is ..plastic beads..really cheap beads


The moral of this story is always sad for us rubes.


That Big Easy vacation... just went down the tubes.




But I bet'cha next year I'll be up there with the Krewe.




Throwin out the beads and watchin you do it too!



Ridin' the float that is..tossing beads..really cheap plastic beads























I wrote that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I bet we sing this to the tune of "The Beverly Hillbillies." Am I right? :)

Peggy Sez.. said...

melissa:
Absolutely!