Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday...Blowing My Own Horn

Please excuse me while I pat myself on the back.Which is sooooo much easier since I lost....



30 POUNDS!...YEA ME!



I would like to thank the Academy for this miracle,but I won't.



I WILL thank NutriSystem for the helping hand and smaller "helpings" of food. I started this journey on January 14th and hope to reach my goal by my birthday in October.



Now on to the next 30 stubborn pounds!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled Sunday.

6 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Well...let me be the first (or so it looks like I am!) to say "WHOO HOO!!!" CONGRATULATIONS!!!! THAT is awesome!!!! ....she typed, excited for her friend, but totally green with envy!!!
Pictures, honey...pictures!!!! :-D
I think that it's wonderful that you set a goal and are well on your way to meeting that goal!!!
YEAH YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK MAMA!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Mrs. G. said...

WEll, that is incredible!!! That' like an entire third grader off your back. Go you!

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Yay you!!!!! Congrats on being so successful!

Biddy said...

that is fantastic! i'm seriously thinking about doing the nutri system thing...

how's the food??

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! Congratulations!!! I'm so glad for you and so proud of your success!!!