Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday...Mr. Diva Posts A Joke...

Recently, I bought a cartridge for my printer. It came in a box mounted on a card and wrapped in plastic.

When I took it apart,I found that the printer cartridge itself was actually quite small,but they made the packaging unnecessarily large to make it harder to steal and to make the customer feel better about the high price.

I pointed this out to my wife and mentioned how my weight gain over the years of our marriage should have the same effect: It made me seem more valuable and also made me harder for other women to steal.

She's still laughing.

4 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

Love it-gotta love a man with a sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

He sounds so lovely.

dkuroiwa said...

*snort* Mr. Diva sounds really fun...can he come and play again?
:-D

DIXIECHICK said...

Too funny! Sounds like reasoning my man would use!