Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday...The Fall Festival Parade And Stuff













In a Galaxy far far away there was a young man on a mission.This mission involved decorating pumpkins for a parade.A parade of pumpkins for the school fall festival.
So, as any young man worth his salt would do,he got Mama to do it for him.
Mama delivered and made the young man look good in the eyes of his peers. A lot of terrific pumpkins (and their owners) showed up last night and we got pictures...: )




So now I give you Tom The Builder and his trusty sidekick Construction Pumpkin..(Or C-Punk as Tom renamed him....???) along with the First Grade Pumpkin Parade!!

























3 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Oh My goodness!! What an awesome pumpkin!! You rock the pumpkin patch, babe!!!
That looks like a great day!!!

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!!!

free2smoke said...

i have to sat tommy, that is one masterful pumpkin ya' made... I love ya'll e-mail me